Walking For Rochester collects 72.4 pounds of litter this past weekend! Bringing the yearly live total to 619.3 pounds!
This weekends schedule…
Saturday June 10th Schedule:
- Monroe Avenue – 12pm – Corner of Monroe Ave. and Goodman St.
- Clinton Avenue – 2pm – Corner of S. Clinton Ave. and Karges Pl.
I am Walking For Rochester, are you?
* This Week’s Spotlight *
What exactly is a Walking For Rochester Community Cleanup?
- Community Cleanups are free and open to the public.
- WFR runs two community cleanups every weekend, usually on Saturdays (weather permitting).
- There is no pre-signup required. Just show up at the correct time and location.
- Event details are at the top of our website and in these weekly newsletters.
- You do not need to bring equipment, we have enough for everyone.
- These events are for all ages. (under 18 years of age need to be supervised by a parent/guardian)
- Community Cleanups last for approximately 1 hour. You can show up late and still participate.
- You must speak with the cleanup manager before volunteering to read the safety guidelines, sign the waiver, and retrieve equipment.
- There are gift cards, merchandise and other prizes up for grabs to volunteers at EVERY CLEANUP
Looking for more information? Check out our Community Cleanup page on our website here: https://walkingforrochester.org/community-clean-ups/
Or give our office a call at 585-358-6888!
We can’t wait to see you there!